Wednesday 7 January 2009

Filming Episode 3


We get very strong nor-west winds here. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but the still conditions are essential for the grand finale of Episode 3. At the moment the winds are starting much earlier than I expected, which means that by the time I'm ready to go, the wind is up.

So today I'm filming everything else that I'm not weather-dependant on. Then tomorrow I'll get up really early and head out as soon as possible regardless of the weather. I'll have my laptop with me so that I can work on other things when ever the weather is not good enough. The forecast is for it to turn rainy tomorrow evening... This isn't necessarily a bad thing since there usually isn't much rain during the wind here. So if I don't get the shots I need tomorrow, I'll probaly get them the next day in between patches of rain.

This is going to be a really interesting episode in a number of ways:
- The content is cool!
- I've found a source of music that is licensed in such a way that I can use it in the episodes.
- I'm going to try a different method doing the transparency on the close ups. Hopefully it will be much more accurate, and therefore higher quality.
- I'm working on my presentation style.

As always feedback is really helpful. Especially if it's something which I haven't listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment