Wednesday 21 January 2009

The countdown is on!


All the manual work is done. I'm just waiting for a couple of bits to re-render. For the show, I've gone for a really clean look. There is only one gripe that I have about this episode and that is the chirping noise I get when I'm chopping between audio segments. I'm almost certain I know the cause of this. Everything adds up for this theory, and the only thing which is stopping me from saying "this is it" is the fact that I haven't sat down and proved it. The nice thing is that it's easily solveable... but too risky for me to change things this late into this episode, so I'll make the changes in the next episode.

For the grand finale, I've gone for a more rough look. Allowing the hand to be visible in places and leaving a bit of debre from the chroma key. I'm really happy with how the sound has come out. The music really suits it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment